2nd Annual ALS Cooperstown SF Fundraiser on May 23rd!
Brought to you by Bay Area biotech company Cytokinetics
Time: 3:30 PM to 8 PM
Location: the FABULOUS Cooperstown SF Hall of Fame Exhibit across the street from Oracle Park at 128 King Street.
BREAKING NEWS: KGO 7 IS COVERING OUR EVENT!
Please support our cause of creating a world without ALS! Cooperstown SF is a fabulous baseball Hall of Fame exhibit that’s associated with the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York … but it’s right here in San Francisco. It’s not open to the public. However, you can experience all the phenomenal exhibits by attending our signature baseball fundraising event. KNBR radio’s personality and talented baseball historian Marty Lurie will be explaining select exhibits.
Check out this FABULOUS lineup of items in our raffle! The Giants, former Giants All Stars Will Clark, Mike Krukow and John D’Acquisto, the Pine Tar Grill, artist Tim Kuncis, award winning filmmaker Jon Leonoudakis, talented cartoon artist Anika Orrock and the 49ers are donating the following fantastic items to be raffled off at our Cooperstown SF ALS Fundraiser on May 23rd! Check out these impressive items!
- Buster Posey autographed bat
- Pablo Sandoval signed baseball
- 4 Lower Box seats including a half hour field visit during batting practice (excluding Dodgers games)
- Will Clark autographed unspecified item
- From Mike Krukow a baseball autographed by the Giants broadcasters (Jon Miller, Dave Fleming, Duane Kuiper and Mike Krukow)
- From former Giants pitcher John D’Acquisto three great 8×10 baseball themed paintings
- Aubrey Huff autographed bat
- Jack Clark autographed bat
- Giants Hall of Famer Orlando Cepeda autographed bat! (Orlando will appear if his health allows!)
- A few DVD’s of Jon Leonoudakis’s fantastic award winning film Hano! A Century in the Bleachers! Autographed by Jon and legendary baseball writer Arnold Hano!
- A beautiful caricature by Anika Orrock of the late great Willie McCovey titled Stretch!
- A copy of Anika Orrock’s book of baseball art Principle of the Curve, Second Inning with foreword by Jon Miller autographed by Anika and Jon
- 49er mini helmet autographed by defensive lineman Arik Armstead
- Tim Kuncis American Flag Home Plate
- From Dry Creek Vineyards a VIP tour and wine tasting for four
We expect other Bay Area pro teams, (i.e. Warriors and Sharks) will be donating items for our event. When they identify the items they’re donating we will announce it.
With the numerous items in our raffle you will have an excellent chance to win one of these great items by reserving your spots at our fundraiser as one of 100 lucky fans and buying a raffle ticket.
In addition we have this star-studded lineup of sports celebrities appearing:
- Future Hall of Fame Giants manager Bruce Bochy
- Former Giants All Star Richie Aurilia
- Former Giants All Star Shawn Estes
Pete’s Tavern will provide the typical ballpark food along with beer and soft drinks. Wine will be served also. All food and drink is included in your donation!
See the flyer for further details. Attendance is limited to 100 lucky people and it’s filling up fast! Reserve your spot(s) today!
To reserve your spots for our fundraiser please choose one of these options:
- Entry to the event with a copy of my beautiful book Falling in Love With Baseball – http://tinyurl.com/Coop-wbook
- Entry to the event without a book – http://tinyurl.com/Coop-wobook
- If you cannot attend our event but want to support our cause – https://tinyurl.com/Coop-donation you can enter any amount of your choice
Bob & Audrey Sockolov, Lizzy and I look forward to seeing you on May 23rd at this special event! You don’t want to miss it!
Here’s the best advertisement for this special fundraiser … a short video from last year’s event!